KayakFish

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KayakFish
KayakFish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midweek Match up's - Where, what, when and who

+14
Douglas
NotAFrog
Donovan
BulkCarrier
Cobber
Clown
Founder
Johnny Stander
Wasievis
lush2010X
blakes
FishingManiac
The Fishin' Magician
Sean Wethmar
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Midweek Match up's - Where, what, when and who - Page 3 Empty Re: Midweek Match up's - Where, what, when and who

Post by Cobber Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:13 pm

Seems that you guys are just full of excuses!

get onthe water ,bait inthe water is the only bait that catches fish

Come on guys I just read about stomach bugs,chilly winds,architects etc

Guys got good fish off the rocks lats night in Melkbaai

Cobber

Manna : 1

Back to top Go down

Midweek Match up's - Where, what, when and who - Page 3 Empty Re: Midweek Match up's - Where, what, when and who

Post by Sean Wethmar Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Werny & smelly will be hitting blakes early tomorrow morning, condition are flat and not sure about the rest but have withdrawal symptoms after a torturing SE'r mad

Gonna get us some revenge, and rip some lips!!! woohoo
Targeting smoothies if nothing else,.....
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Manna : 11

http://www.kayakfish.co.za

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wethmar Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:54 pm

CALDS looks promising but lets see how pans out. Think may even go tomorrow evening rather as have to be in town anyways.
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fishin' Magician Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Seano... you going to join me on Wednesday evening?
The Fishin' Magician
The Fishin' Magician

Manna : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 pm

if I was any closer I would be below the high water mark nope not going out after work will see what Wed brings

Last edited by Clown on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clown
Clown

Manna : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wethmar Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:00 pm

if where closer maybe, but miles from Strand so nope! Seems may go out here though later
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Stander Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:16 pm

is any one hitting melkbos area to night??
Johnny Stander
Johnny Stander

Manna : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wethmar Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:29 pm

The Fishin' Magician wrote:I am thinking of going for some tubes in Simonstown after work on wednesday evening...

could def be an idea if im not there the morning already.
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fishin' Magician Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:23 am

I am thinking of going for some tubes in Simonstown after work on wednesday evening...
The Fishin' Magician
The Fishin' Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Stander Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:50 pm

So guys who is doing what this coming week?? I am keen just to tag along and get some sea mile/s on the clock....let me know.
Again thanks for all the help till this far,, enjoy the day and week further.
Johnny Stander
Johnny Stander

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Stander Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:52 pm

Lush you still the man...... Nja
Johnny Stander
Johnny Stander

Back to top Go down

Post by lush2010X Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:23 pm

why do i always read these post's to late? AAARRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!! jonny....i had the first red yak....stiek uit my broe! afro
lush2010X
lush2010X

Manna : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fishin' Magician Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:20 pm

were both the cob and elf small? Might fish there tomorrow on the high...
The Fishin' Magician
The Fishin' Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wethmar Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Wernie and me went to Melkbaai this morning and fished a solid 5 hours!!! stress and got small elf and cob (plenty!!!) so paddaman and bulky you guys are in for a treat if you coming this end. stirthepot roll on floor laughi

We are heading out again in the next 30 min hopefully the parents are around now!! Color looks great but tide almost completely out. peace
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Stander Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:37 am

yahoo WAT IS DAAI ??? ek ken net n ding soos kenetjie.... happy
Johnny Stander
Johnny Stander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fishin' Magician Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:10 am

apparently the elf are on the bite at the moment in Melkbaai... so Johnnie grab ya' spinning stick!
The Fishin' Magician
The Fishin' Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by blakes Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:43 am

The Fishin' Magician wrote:
Christiaan got the oppotunity to test the water temp 3 x during last nights outing with some rather hair raising moments on the back breakers in the reefs at Blakes. Hopefully the SE which picked up over night will bring more colour and drop the temp of the water slightly. Apparently the water temp has already dropped by 3'C on the atlantic side.

We had some good fun last night, although a bit on the wet side. I still cannot believe that you stayed on top in those waves! It was a very good learning experience and should anybody want to play around in the waves let me know as I really enjoyed it, although not to sure if it is that good on the ski.

On the other side just a word of caution to rather go out with a buddy as the sea is extremely rough and unpredictable at the moment.

blakes

Manna : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fishin' Magician Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:18 am

Your wish is my command

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Fishin' Magician
The Fishin' Magician

Back to top Go down

Midweek Match up's - Where, what, when and who - Page 3 Empty Magician part seems to be missing

Post by Founder Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:19 am

The Fishin' Magician wrote:I'll forward you pics of my fish... Wink

As a great friend once said...ahem
waiting with baited breath...

Founder
Admin

Manna : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fishin' Magician Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:01 am

Well, last night was not good. Water temps were well above 20'C and the fish (besides a bored Blaasoppie) were no where to be found. The South Wind not only brought the warm water but with it some serious swell.

Christiaan got the oppotunity to test the water temp 3 x during last nights outing with some rather hair raising moments on the back breakers in the reefs at Blakes. Hopefully the SE which picked up over night will bring more colour and drop the temp of the water slightly. Apparently the water temp has already dropped by 3'C on the atlantic side.
The Fishin' Magician
The Fishin' Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Stander Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:59 pm

dankie wasievis.... eks van Kleibosch/ plattekloof area... ja moet n plan maak...
Johnny Stander
Johnny Stander

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasievis Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Welcome Johnny,waar vandaan...hope to see you on tha wata welcome santa
Wasievis
Wasievis

Manna : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Stander Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:17 pm

I am always keen to go as I want to learn as much as possible and putt my yak to water but its still a working progres...lush you are not he only one with a red yak anymore...steek uit wys jou yak...
Johnny Stander
Johnny Stander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wethmar Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:58 am

Wasievis wrote:Good luck paddaman....I will be fishing tomorow morning......stinky are you with me? fishing yahoo

very good chance mase', baie gooie kaans!! Great
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasievis Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:55 am

Good luck paddaman....I will be fishing tomorow morning......stinky are you with me? fishing yahoo
Wasievis
Wasievis

Manna : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum