KayakFish

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KayakFish
KayakFish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midweek Match up's - Where, what, when and who

+14
Douglas
NotAFrog
Donovan
BulkCarrier
Cobber
Clown
Founder
Johnny Stander
Wasievis
lush2010X
blakes
FishingManiac
The Fishin' Magician
Sean Wethmar
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Midweek Match up's - Where, what, when and who Empty Re: Midweek Match up's - Where, what, when and who

Post by subaruseun Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:16 pm

grantjames wrote:Manandi sounds good, but what time of day are we talking about Subaruseun? I could make it there by 4pm most days. Let me know what you think Rolling Eyes

4pm is great i will watch the weather and inform you. sometime on a light SE/SW or change from SE-SW with manageable swell offcourse
subaruseun
subaruseun

Manna : 0

Back to top Go down

Midweek Match up's - Where, what, when and who Empty Re: Midweek Match up's - Where, what, when and who

Post by grantjames Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Manandi sounds good, but what time of day are we talking about Subaruseun? I could make it there by 4pm most days. Let me know what you think Rolling Eyes
grantjames
grantjames

Manna : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by subaruseun Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:31 pm

i play sick all the time... lol...

let me know if you are interested
subaruseun
subaruseun

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasievis Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:22 pm

WORK, WORK, WORK and no play cry cry May just get sick next week and go fishing....... happy
Wasievis
Wasievis

Manna : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by subaruseun Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:13 pm

anyone interested in a weekday paddle at blakes/ melkbaai / manandi let me know we can make a plan
subaruseun
subaruseun

Back to top Go down

Midweek Match up's - Where, what, when and who Empty midweek madness?

Post by luschoeman Tue May 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Seems this midweek thing is dead...

Anybody heading out any time?
luschoeman
luschoeman

Back to top Go down

Midweek Match up's - Where, what, when and who Empty Who's in for tonight -gonna be windy, but who's game?

Post by Sean Wethmar Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:38 am

Who's possibly in for a session tonight -gonna be SE'r and windy, but who's game?

thinking of Meet at Melkbaai at 17h00
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Manna : 11

http://www.kayakfish.co.za

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wethmar Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Thanks Helgard. Myself and Wayne were there but decided to go for breakfast instead as conditions did not look favorable. We are thinking of sitting at Blakes tonight from 6pm till after dark if anyone else is keen.

PS did u actually see this guys Cob he caught?
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helgard Pienaar Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:19 pm

I went out this morning (06:00 - 08:00). It was beautiful and the wind dropped totally, but very little activity - water was cold with lots of grass at some places. As I went in, another guy came out (asked me if I was Sean, he he) who caught 4 kob. Please let me know when you are going out again?

Helgard Pienaar

Manna : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasievis Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 pm

cry work,work,work cry stress cry
Wasievis
Wasievis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wethmar Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Hey dudes! Couple of us are going out at Melkbaai tomorrow morning early, meet at Melkbaai at 5am

Great
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wethmar Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:38 am

Hey dudes! It's Wednesday - Couple of us are going out at Melkbaai this arvy around 15h30-16h00 if anyone keen to join dont forget to bring an elf spinning outfit and small shallow diver Rapala red head for trawling as wind low and water may clear up which will leave elf as the most probable! GONNA BE A HOT ONE SO SUNSCREEN!!! Great
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wethmar Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:36 am

Hey dudes! Couple of us are going out at Melkbaai this arvy around 3pm if anyone keen to join fishing Whoop! Whoop! Will be windy but getting wet is part of the experience Great
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wethmar Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:56 pm

exactly,....every time you can go fishing is the best time you can go fishing! More so if co-insides with a normal work day and fishing won! beach
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fishin' Magician Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:08 pm

I like to torture myself...funny how fishing during work times (or at least when you are meant to be at work) is always 10x more rewarding and leaves you feeling better inside (even if you blank) than normal fishing
The Fishin' Magician
The Fishin' Magician

Manna : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wethmar Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:26 am

GT wrote:
The Fishin' Magician wrote:Total tally?

They had fun...we had to work...don't rub it in TFM.

No like this:

"Was absolutely awesome....we should actually have been working....and caught 17 in total" yahoo
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:04 am

Went out at Langebaan yesterday.
Conditions where perfect, we thaught, and decided to fish the channel infront of the cliffs.
After 2hours of hard work and lots of paddling landed my first 40cm bloukop. landed 5 between 30 and 40cm.
The fishing buddy, not to be named, dont want him to get fired. Struggled to land keepers.
Water was 15' and the currents in the channel where very strong, but the fish are there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:50 am

The Fishin' Magician wrote:Total tally?

They had fun...we had to work...don't rub it in TFM.

Founder
Admin

Manna : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fishin' Magician Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:46 am

Total tally?
The Fishin' Magician
The Fishin' Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wethmar Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:24 am

Buffels produced again party Don and i could not have asked for better timing, left at 11h30 and snoek came on the bite 5 min after anchor, each had 3 in hatch in first 30 min. After that we each lost around 7 (bitten off) and ran out of bait as the bliksems started literally sucking the bait off and acting like they where eating with "lang tande" biting very skelm!!!

All in all was an awesome day!! Great

mostly took video which will upload to youtube as soon as ive done a bit of work
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

drunken
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fishin' Magician Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:50 am

Any luck yesterday ?
Sean at Buffels?
Greg at Langebaan?
The Fishin' Magician
The Fishin' Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by Douglas Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:31 am

hi

is anyone going out this week sometime (anywhere) that is willing to allow me to join them.

Have not been out to sea yet, though i have done several trips on dams and lagoons with my yak already since december. (when i proudly acquired it).

I have all the needed gear, just not the fancies. (Rods, Reels, Oar, Anchor, PFD, oh and the Kayak)

If there is anyone going out this week, and willing to allow me to tag along to learn the sea kayak thing, i would be most grateful.

Awesome, hope the mailbox overflows pray

Tight Lines to all wet lines this week ahead.

Douglas

Manna : 2

http://www.allcommsa.co.za

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fishin' Magician Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:58 am

And the other guys out there with you?
The Fishin' Magician
The Fishin' Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasievis Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:22 am

Mooi Sean, hope you make us proud there in Pandaine as it looks like you wil be representing Cape Town boys pistols yahoo pistols
Wasievis
Wasievis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wethmar Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:15 pm

never fished, traweled a bit but was paddling mostly as part of a fitness program to increase fitness for Mozambique comp in May.
(Paindane Challenge)
Sean Wethmar
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum