KayakFish

Dont let the "CAT" out the bag!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dont let the "CAT" out the bag!

Post by Founder on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:27 am

Overheard a conversation about a well known "FORUM" where a HOT SPOT was leaked and the next day all and sundry (except DAVE) rocked up to fish.
This highlights the issue of being sensitive to "FISHING SPOTS" and the solution is to be general about a location ie. Strand, Cape Point, Langebaan and not include the GOOGLE MAP with X Marks The Spot. Some folks are protective about a spot that works for them and we have to be sensitive to these folks wishes about not revealing there favourite spots.

Just another reason why we are the hottest THINKING forum around Great

Founder
Admin

Manna : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dont let the "CAT" out the bag!

Post by Sean Wethmar on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:45 pm

Even secret spots dont allways produce but i guess you have to earn respect and get an invite by the the guys that have put in the time and have the experience, the more you fish the less secrets people can keep lol! fishing So get fishing everyone and hopefully we can all learn something from one another and does not seem to be a one sided affair! Great
Sean Wethmar
Admin

Manna : 11

View user profile http://www.kayakfish.co.za

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelfish on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Well well about that cat. now let me see, how do i let only two people know that there are dick Geelbeck, Snoek and Yellowtail (5-7kg class) at South West reef. That's if you don't get pushed out the way by our disadvantaged commercials. What a stunning day, only just to get trounced on by these characters that think they own the streets(gulleys). Well if you can get there before the weather changes at lunch tmrw, good tight lines.G fishing stirthepot
Shelfish

Manna : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top